How can green energy help you?
Want to know more about how green energy can help you? The generation of electricity produces around a third of the UK’s carbon emissions and more renewable energy generation on a larger scale is seen as an important step towards lowering the climate change impact of this sector.
- Show your commitment to reducing carbon emissions wherever possible
- Reduce costs against existing electricity spend for large users
- Become part of a program of sustainable procurement.
There are many options to consider when an organisation is shopping for a greener electricity supply, and we can help you make an informed choice on what is right for your organisation.
What are the benefits of going green?
There are lots of good benefits to going green, here are a few ways green energy can help you:
- making use of secure and local resources
- reducing your dependence on non-renewable energy
- helping to reduce the production of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases
- creating new jobs in renewable energy industries
- reducing your energy bills. In some cases you can generate income by selling your surplus energy back to your energy provider