Carbon Reduction Plan
Greener Solutions Group
Commitment to achieving Net Zero
Greener Solutions Group is committed to achieving Net Zero emissions by 2050.
We have previously resided in a shared office space where we have been unable to accurately record our energy usage or direct emissions, in 2021 we moved into our own building enabling us to plan our overall NetZero strategy and start collating information.
|Baseline Year: 2021|
|Additional Details relating to the Baseline Emissions calculations.|
|Scope 3 emission are now being recorded; these will be added to our 2022 report.|
|Baseline year emissions:|
|Scope 3 |
Emissions reduction targets
In order to continue our progress to achieving Net Zero, we have adopted the following carbon reduction targets.
We project that carbon emissions will decrease to 5 tCO2e by 2030 a reduction of 32.88%
- Reduce travel where necessary and promote use of Video conferencing
- Adopt a “buddy system” if travelling to an assessment/meeting, use one vehicle where possible
- Use green procurement on all energy tariffs from next procurement cycle
- Reduce use of printed material, where a online/digital version can be used
- Reduce staff waste and appropriately recycle food/drinks packaging.
- Remove throwaway stationary and opt for recycled goods or cartridge pens to reduce plastic waste.
- Implement UNFCCC Race to Zero carbon accounting software
- Implement UNFCCC Sustainable Development Goals
Carbon Reduction Projects
Completed Carbon Reduction Initiatives
In the future we hope to implement carbon reduction project to further reduce our carbon footprint such as:
Solar PV on our roof space
PIR/LED lighting in all office space
Air Source Heat Pump to replace gas boiler
Declaration and Sign Off
This Carbon Reduction Plan has been completed in accordance with PPN 06/21 and associated guidance and reporting standard for Carbon Reduction Plans.
Emissions have been reported and recorded in accordance with the published reporting standard for Carbon Reduction Plans and the GHG Reporting Protocol corporate standard and uses the appropriate Government emission conversion factors for greenhouse gas company reporting.
Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions have been reported in accordance with SECR requirements, and the required subset of Scope 3 emissions have been reported in accordance with the published reporting standard for Carbon Reduction Plans and the Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard.
This Carbon Reduction Plan has been reviewed and signed off by the board of directors (or equivalent management body).