Future Net Zero Standard
What is Future Net Zero Standard?
All businesses are bound to the UK’s net zero target of 2050 and not every business will fully understand what it takes to reach or even set Net Zero targets and roadmaps. This is where FNZ comes in, as a cloud based platform that aims to help businesses across the UK outline their carbon footprint and set goals in order to reach Net Zero. It is a simple, cost effective software that will make your transition to Net Zero painless!
While we offer a range of services that can help customers reduce their carbon emissions our most valuable tool is a new cloud based software. Future Net Zero Standard is cost effective, simple and only requires a small amount of time dedicated toward it each month!
Why you should choose Future Net Zero Standard.
Join the countless other businesses and organisations across the UK and start your net zero journey. We understand how daunting this must all seem but with us, it is simple, quick and easy to get started.
- Under UK legislation SECR (Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting) specifies that all business with a £25m turnover or 250 employees have to report on their energy use and carbon footprint.
- There is a high probability that SECR legislation will soon apply to smaller businesses.
- Businesses that are part of large supply-chains, particularly those with a public net zero pledge, will be asked to go net zero.
- All businesses that currently and plan to trade with the EU will have to be Net Zero in order to continue and begin trading within the EU
Some of the main features of Future Net Zero Standard.
Carbon Footprint Tracking
The carbon footprint action tracker can help with:
- Detailed summary by Category & Scope
- Change Analysis by Category & Scope
- Easily see what’s driving changes in your carbon footprint
- Splits changes by Volume & Intensity to drive by usage & carbon efficiency
- Simple download for onward reporting
Energy, fuels & fugitive emissions reporting
See exactly where you energy comes from!
- Report Purchased energy by category
- Additionally track & report Business Facility & Working from Home energy if your business is looking at long term WFH
- Fully capture & report fuels & fugitive emissions
Customisable Reporting via inbuilt Analytics suite
This feature allows you to:
- Create customised reporting for your organisation
- Download data into excel for additional analysis
- Produce graphs and charts for stakeholder presentation
- Create & store ‘Favourites’ for regular reporting
What can FNZ do for your business?
Your questions answered.
We want to publish our carbon footprint as part of our net zero pledge, will FNZ help us do that?
Can it help us measure our carbon footprint?
We want to get started with our Net Zero journey but we lack the knowledge!
Why should we publicise our carbon footprint?
Sign up and learn more today
Future Net Zero Standard with the CBN Expert program is the best method to start tracking your carbon footprint, setting your Net Zero Commitment and meeting your Net Zero goals. Sign up to our newsletter and we will help you start your Race to Net Zero!
Make your commitment today.
Get in touch, we can help you on your Race to Net Zero!
Greener Solutions Group Ltd.
Wolfensohn Business Hub
198 High Street East
Tyne and Wear
Monday – Friday: 8am – 6pm
0191 815 0011