We help all sectors from retail to manufacturing and leisure in managing elements of utility siteworks.
Siteworks Services Offered
- New gas or electric connections
- Meter capacity changes (upgrades and downgrades)
- GT1’s – Engineers will attend the site to check your pipework, free of charge
- Non-standard connections and metering (rotary, turbines. Substations, etc.)
- Relocation or alteration of services
- Standard gas and electric meter installations
- AMR devices are available on all meters, free of charge
- MPRN creations (unregistered meters)
- AQ appeals
- For standard meters (U6 -U160) we aim to provide a quotation within an hour an install the meter within 5-10 days of payment
- For any service or cabling work, our quotation lead time is around 20 working days; for gas pipework we usually get this done quicker
- Non-standard metering will take up to 10 days (meter with hourly loads greater than 1484 kWh)
- MPRN creations take around 20 working days
- Electricity meter quotations can be done within 24 hours. Once payment has been received, it will take 10-15 days for instalment
Costs for each job are dependent on different requirements
Things to consider for a new connection are:
- Distance to the main
- Length of excavation on public land
- Length of excavation on private land
- Required hourly load
- Required pressure
Send us your contact details via the entry from on the Contact Us page and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible!
Smart Meter Installations
The government are increasing their rollout of smart meters, you could be getting ahead of the game. A smart meter logger is a simple and affordable solution to provide accurate real time data and accurate billing without the need for manual meter readings.
Benefits of smart meter loggers are:
- Quick and simple installation.
- No manual programming required.
- Replacement of existing gas meters for a new metric pulsed output meter.
- Reliable connectivity with GPRS transmission.
- Integrates with any existing building management systems.
- Easy to use administration system.
- Half hourly, daily and monthly online reporting.
- Meter read formats delivered in a format to suit you (Eg, m3 or kWh)
- Battery powered device with a 10 year battery life and guarantee.